Monday 21 May 2012

Marph in Venice

It has been a while since my last adventure, but this one has been worth the wait! Hope you enjoy my story in pictures.


Piazza San Marco 


Gondolas


Apparently there was a big yacht race on with people coming from all over the world to watch


On the Island of Murano we found Glass, lots of it


The Canal Grande


A trip to Venice wouldn't be the same if you didn't come home with a mask


And of course we ate Gelato


Lots of it


The Bridge of Sighs


Another Italian favourite - Biscotti


My travel buddies


What I want to be when I grow up - a Gondolier


The view from our apartment


And some of the colourful houses that we saw on the island of Burano

That is all for now. Justin is sorting through over 500 photos and Bronwen is catching up on Facebook =) but I am sure they will post a blog about their time in Venice eventually. 

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. ... I like Marph's travel buddies =) ... Think he's getting far too many treats though!! ... LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete