Tuesday 2 October 2012

Marph goes on a Summer holiday!



Wow! What an awesome holiday! I had fun fun fun and lots of SUN!! I hope you enjoy my pictures of Iceland and the East coast of America! I heard that my travel buddies will be posting blogs of their take on the holiday soon too. 

Love Marph




In Iceland I visited the 'Golden Circle': Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss waterfall and the Geysir area. 



The powerful Seljalandsfoss waterfall. 


It was chilly on the edge of Eyjafjallajokull glacier!


I had fun imaging I was a viking on the sun voyager sculpture in Reykjavik


I just had to go to the Cheers pub in Boston!


I visited 7 of the 50 States of the US! 


Hanging out with astronaut Jack Swigert of Colorado in the Capitol buildings in Washington, DC.


As close as I could get to the White House!


My wingspan is as long as the Washington memorial!


Hitching a ride with Dad Cross


Sneaking a snap with the Charging Bull in Bowling Green in NYC!


How awesome is this view of Manhattan from Liberty Island?


Getting to know Lady Liberty


New York's most popular lunch 


Don't lose me in bustling Times Square!


Brooklyn Bridge, one of the oldest suspension bridges in the US


Chilling with Alice in Central Park


One of my new ice-cream addictions....


I had so much fun playing with my reflection in the Cloud Gate sculpture in Chicago!


How awesome is this view of the Northern shore of Lake Michigan in Chicago? 

3 comments:

  1. ... Wow Marph!! You busy bee you!! ... Can't wait to read your travel buddies blogs!! ... Aaahhhh Chicago!! Still one of my favourite cities!! ... Hhhmmm... But where is the Ben + Jerry's??!! .. (Tut Tut) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. ... Your travel buddies are GREAT photographers!! ... These photos are EPIC!! ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.S. Where are you off to next?! ... I hear you get over the 'post holiday blues' by booking the next trip!! ... Happy planning :) :) :) ...

    ReplyDelete